House Painting – McKinney, TX
Turn Your House into a Home
Wouldn’t you feel more comfortable in your house if it looked fresher, cleaner, and matched to your ideal aesthetic? At Platinum Painting, we make your house painting goals a reality. We have a wide range of residential searvices for house painting in McKinney, TX from single-room interior projects to complete transformations for exteriors, and we’ve worked in over 10,000 homes in North Texas. Tell us your desired outcomes, and we’ll take the time to deliver high-level quality and personalization, down to the smallest detail. You can learn more or receive a complimentary estimate by contacting our McKinney, TX location today.
Why Choose Us:
- Based in McKinney
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Serving All of North Texas
Why Should You Paint Your Home?
Professionally painting your home’s interior or exterior can do much more than simply change its color and appearance. You also get tangible and valuable benefits, including the following:
- Inexpensive Remodeling – Compared to other renovations or updates to your home like new fixtures and knocking down walls, painting is a simple, yet effective solution. Painting can breathe new life into your space without reaching beyond your budget.
- Lasting Protection – The outside walls of your home protect it from the powerful forces of nature, including moisture and snow. By applying new, high-quality paint, you can actually make them last longer by creating a barrier. Inside your home, paint can strengthen your walls against normal wear and tear.
- Improved Curb Appeal & Resale Value – Prospective buyers like to see clean, attractive paint on the interior and exterior of your home, making it more appealing and even driving up your home’s resale value.
- Dirt & Dust Are Minimized – A fresh coat of paint on the inside walls, particularly those made of plaster, can keep dust and dirt from accumulating over time.
The Benefits of Professional Painters
Perhaps you think that refreshing your home with new paint is something you could do on your own. Even though minor DIY projects can work out fine, turning to a professional company like Platinum Painting can make your desired vision come to fruition without a hitch. Here are just some of the advantages of working with Platinum Painting:
- We use the best practices and painting techniques in the industry, enabling us to work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- No matter the size or scope of the project, we have all the necessary protective gear, safety equipment, top-quality paint brands, and more to handle everything with the utmost care.
- Our team is skilled at more than just painting. We take the time to resolve any unsightly stains, cracks, scuffs, and holes along the way. We can even take care of carpentry work!
- You won’t have to worry about the cleanup with Platinum Painting. We handle everything, so you can simply enjoy your newly updated home.
In-Depth Painting Services From One Trustworthy Company
At Platinum Painting, we focus only on residential homes with both exterior and interior painting services to homeowners from all over McKinney and the greater DFW area. With our comprehensive home painting, you’ll find all the services you need without having to deal with draining DIY projects or sloppy work from multiple sources.
Our team is committed to using the highest quality of supplies from top-tier Sherwin-Williams paints and primers to outstanding rollers, brushers, and other professional tools. You can bet that we’re equipped with the finest that the industry has to offer. The home makeover of your dreams is just a phone call away, so contact us now to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
When looking for the right home improvement service company, you want to find one with a skilled team, happy clients, and a stress-free experience. We understand because we are homeowners too. At Platinum Painting, we want to make picking a residential service company a much easier choice by giving you as much information about ourselves as possible. Below are our responses to some of the most common questions we’ve received from clients in the past. If you have others, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
How many houses have you painted?
To date, we have painted well more than 10,000 houses throughout North Texas. We began in 2008 and have worked on huge mansions, tiny condos, and everything in between. Some of our team members have been with us from the start, which means we have the expertise and industry knowledge to handle any painting project, regardless of the scope. Throughout the years, our company has continued to grow along with the McKinney area, but one thing has never changed—our commitment to homeowner satisfaction from the first phone call to the final inspection.
What prep work do I need to do before you start?
As homeowners, we know that you don’t want a work crew at your house for a long period of time. To help us get in and get out as efficiently as possible, we ask that you prepare a few things before we arrive to allow us to get started right away. For interior painting, please remove any precious items from mantles, tables, or shelves where we will be working. Also, take down paintings and pictures from the walls, and clear out the closets, if we are painting them. We will need to move freely in your home to work, so please remove all child or pet gates and make sure your pets and children stay safely away from our work spaces. For the outside of the house, make sure you turn off your sprinklers to keep the paint looking nice and our crew dry. Take down any items from the walls, and take a few minutes to clean up after your pets.
Is there an advantage to painting exterior and interior at the same time?
Yes! When and where we can, we always like to look for ways to save our customers money—without cutting corners. For the best coverage, we apply multiple coats of paint, but this process requires time for the paint to dry in between. If we have interior and exterior projects going on simultaneously, we can alternate painting inside and outside, using our time more efficiently. Also, during inclement weather, we can keep moving forward by focusing on the indoor portion of the project. As a result, tackling both interior and exterior painting at the same time enables you to save more money on labor than you would spend for painting the inside and outside separately.
What type of paint do you use?
We are a locally owned and operated company, which means we prize each homeowner’s satisfaction above all else. As a result, if you have a preferred paint brand or store, we will gladly use it. However, if you don’t have any particular tastes, we will get our paint from Sherwin Williams. Out of the many brands they carry, we typically go with SuperPaint Exterior Acrylic paints and Cashmere Interior Acrylic Latex to deliver the best results at a reasonable price.