Interior Painting – McKinney, TX
Love Your Living Spaces
How much time do you spend in your house? Whether you’re working in the home office, sitting down at the kitchen table for a family dinner, or watching a movie, your living spaces should actually reflect your desired mood, personality, and preferences. However, if you have chipped or peeling paint, your home can send the wrong kind of message about you. New colors for the walls or other surfaces could be just the thing to transform your house into a home. At Platinum Painting, we take the time to understand your interior painting design goals and help you accomplish them with our personalized service, top-brand products, and close attention to detail. Are you ready to get started on your project for interior painting in McKinney, TX and get a free quote? Contact our McKinney, TX location today.
Why Choose Us:
- Based in McKinney
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Serving All of North Texas
What Can We Paint?
From small condos and single bedrooms to sprawling three-floor houses, our team of professionals here at Platinum Painting has experience with all kinds of interior spaces. If it can be painted, we’ll complete the job to perfection! We can handle these interior services:
- Walls (of any height)
- Ceilings (of any height)
- Crown Moldings & Chair Rail Moldings
- Wood Shelves & Cabinets
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Wainscotting & Paneling
- And so much more!
The Steps of Interior Painting
- Initial Set Up – To prepare the area for painting, we remove all drapery and furniture from the space. Then, we closely inspect the project surfaces and sand and caulk where necessary, especially along the ceiling crowns, doorjambs, and baseboards. However, we ask that our customers do a few things before our team arrives. For example, please store any beloved paintings and knickknacks and make sure pets are safe and secure in other rooms. To learn more about this process, please view our Getting Started page.
- Painting – After priming any areas needing repair, we will apply your chosen Sherwin-Williams paint(s) to the interior surfaces and create a beautifully uniform result that you’ll love.
- Cleaning – Once we finish painting, we always make sure our work spaces are clean! In addition to sweeping away any debris, vacuuming carpets, and throwing away trash, our team will move all of your furniture and décor back into place. Basically, you won’t have to worry about anything.
- Final Inspection – Before we leave, we’ll go through all of the painted spaces with you in order to get your approval of our work. If you notice something amiss or need us to make a tweak or two in a certain area, this is the perfect opportunity let us know about it so that we can make sure that we leave you completely satisfied.
Dedicated Color Consultation
Are you overwhelmed by all of the color options available to you? Determining which color would best create the “feel” you want can be a daunting task, especially if you’re choosing multiple colors or have a dynamic design in mind. At Platinum Painting, we offer a helping hand for this decision. After all, we want you to love the results, and that is more likely to happen when you have a confident design plan. That’s why we provide a dedicated color consultation for each project. One of our experienced team members will come to your house and offer ideas that can help you feel excited about your painting improvements. Also, you can use the Paint Color Visualizer from Sherwin-Williams to better visualize how your home would look in different shades.
Interior Painting FAQs
Selecting a service company for a home improvement project can feel like a big deal. After all, there’s needs to be a certain level of trust to invite them into your home. We get it! We’re homeowners too! At Platinum Painting, everything we do centers around keeping our customers happy. We appreciate your trust in us do our best to deliver excellent customer service and stunning painting results you’ll love for years to come. Here are our responses to common questions about interior painting.
What do you do to protect my belongings?
Your possessions have value, whether it’s monetary or sentimental. That’s why we treat them with the utmost care and respect. Before we start painting in any area, we remove all furniture and drapery to prevent damage. However, we ask that you take care of fragile and meaningful items so that you are sure that they stay intact. After finishing with our work, we sweep, vacuum, and pick up any trash in the area and then reposition the furniture exactly as we found it. Basically, the only way you’ll know we were ever there is a new, beautiful paint on the walls.
How long does the process take?
Life is busy, and time is precious. In over 10 years in the painting industry, we’ve learned how to work quickly without cutting corners. Usually when you call our care team, we can schedule an in-home visit from our estimator within four days. When you receive your estimate, we can then begin the project as soon as two weeks later. This time allows us to prepare our supplies and avoid wasting time while in your home. The size and number of rooms in the project will determine how long it takes for us to complete the work, but don’t worry. Our team knows how to get the job done to perfection in an efficient manner.
Can you paint really high ceilings?
Absolutely! Our experts at Platinum Painting are happy to take on any residential painting project no matter the scope. We’ve served more than 10,000 homeowners in North Texas, so we’re used to working in any space, large or small. We pay attention to every detail, making it look just the way you want. In your estimate, our estimator will take into account any variables that could make the job more challenging. As a result, you can rely on our estimates to be accurate and tell you exactly what to expect.
Do you help me pick the colors?
In the beginning, you likely feel excited about your home painting project—until you see the seemingly limitless color choices available. We want to reduce your stress and increase your confidence in your choice of paint colors, which is why you have access to a free color consultation with one of our team members. Not only can they offer insight about industry trends, but they can also help you pick the perfect options for your home. Additionally, because we source our paint with Sherwin-Williams, you can utilize their Paint Color Visualizer to better envision the final product.